Your how-to guide on how this website is organized and what to do when you're ready to replace the current landing page with the new stuff.
ABOUT THE NAVIGATION
An index contains separate pages that are displayed as if they were one page. We're using three indexes for the dsgnfix website:
- Content 01 (intro copy + video)
- Content 02 (app images + copy)
- Content 03 (curator images + copy)
- Content 04 (additional images + copy)
- Individual bio pages on each of the creators
- Individual bio pages on each of the curators
* means these indexes are to remain in the NOT LINKED area of the navigation upon go-live
A folder can contain the following page types:
For the dsgnfix website, we're using a folder for the About link of the main page navigation. This contains links to two indices - Creators and Curators.
WHEN YOU'RE READY TO GO-LIVE
- In the NOT LINKED section, set the Home index as the homepage, and move it up to the MAIN NAVIGATION section.
- Move the About index to the MAIN NAVIGATION section.
- In the MAIN NAVIGATION, move the home and keep me posted pages down to the NOT LINKED section.
- Leave these indexes in the NOT LINKED section - Creators* and Curators*
UPDATING THE LINK TO THE APP STORE
- Select the Inspiration worth sharing page in the navigation
- Select Settings
- A new window populates. Highlight the text that says download, then select the link button
- A smaller window populates, and this is where you can change the link
- When you're done, press the save button
OTHER USEFUL TIPS
- To change an image related to the parallax scroll, select the page where the image is housed.
- Select settings, and change the thumbnail image.
- Select the save button .